ABOUT :“SmartFTP” is an FTP (File Transfer Protocol) client which allows you to transfer files between your local computer and a server on the Internet or network.
With a Windows XP look and feel and features including SSL (Implicit/Explicit), FXP Support, Multiple connections, Proxy Firewall support, Drag and Drop from Explorer, and Remote Directory caching.
“SmartFTP” is a solid FTP client that is constantly being improved. Take SmartFTP for a test ride today and see for yourself for its many outstanding features.
Here are some key features of “SmartFTP“:
· Windows XP / IE like user interface
· XP Theme Support
· Multilingual (more than 20 languages)
· TLS / SSL (128 bit)
· Unicode / UTF8 / MBCS Support
· Drag & Drop within internal windows and from/to Explorer
· Multi Connections (remote and local)
· FXP support
· Enhanced NAT Support
· UPnP (Universal Plug and Play), ICS, ICF
· Transfer Queue
· Unlimited simultaneous threads
· Favorites as used in IE
· Global History
· Recursive Downloads / Uploads / Deletes
· Resume for broken Transfers (ul/dl/fxp)
· Background Transfers
· Proxy / Firewall support
· SOCKS5, SOCKS4, SOCKS4A, HTTP Proxy
· Wingate, Winproxy, CSM, Checkpoint FW-1, Raptor
· Passive Transfer Mode (PASV)
· Backup Tool
· Local Folder Browser, Transfer Queue
· FTP URL (ftp://user:firstname.lastname@example.org:port/path ) support
· URL Watcher
· Cache Remote Directories
· ASCII, Skip and Priority Lists
· FTP command line
· Active Log Control and Logging to File
· Quick / Recent Folders
· Custom Commands
· CHMOD (Properties)
SmartFTP can be used for:
Web site publishing and maintenance
Upload and download of images, documents, movie and music files
Share your files with your friends and coworkers
Backup and synchronize local and remote files
SmartFTP Client 5.0 Change Log
- Support and certification for Windows 8.1
- SSH: Additional verbose logging during key exchange
- File operation uses Windows File Explorer's "Hide merge conflicts" setting.
- Added application compatibility check
- Fix: Regression: Disabled application compat check due to false positives caused by 3rd party dlls that get injected into the SmartFTP process.
- Fix: Regression: Pre-Windows Vista: Favorites Manager: New folder was broken
- Fix: Regression: Edit With ... with Visual Studio did not work as expected.
- WebDAV: Improved error handling
- WebDAV: HTTPS protocol information is now written to the log.
- Fix: Regression: Unable to set last modified time on IIS FTP server.
- Find & Replace: Improved usability
- FTP / SFTP: Symbolic links are now always resolved
- SFTP: Improved logging for SetStat function
- WebDAV: Windows 7: Explicitly enable TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 protocols. On Windows 8 or higher these protocols are enabled by default.
- WebDAV: Fix: SmartFTP incorrectly assumed that the folder already exists on the server
- Text Editor: Added ruler bar (menu: View - Ruler bar)
- Text Editor: Fix: Display issues when the horizontal scroll bar was enabled
- Text Editor: Improved visuals for folding
- Text Editor: Improved performance for folding and syntax highlighting
- Updated Scintilla
- Text Editor: Improved line ending conversion
DOWNLOAD LINK :Click Here